Why Should You Choose Heridian?
We believe in working from within organisations. We believe in your employees and your organisation’s inherent know-how and experience. These are the typical differences between working with Heridian and some large well known consulting outfits.
- We help you build your strategy from within. Because of this, the strategy is unique in that it fits in tightly with your organisations culture and capabilities.
- Some consulting companies bring in a strategy for you to adopt and use. This does not always take into account your best capabilities. Strategy is seen in isolation from fit and to ascertain fit, one has to feel the pulse of the organisation.
- A typical Heridian transformation has very few people from outside. We work with employees throughout data collection, analysis, ideation, strategy selection, short term and long term implementation. As a consequence, the transformation is owned by employees and implemented much faster.
- Some consulting companies, bill by the hour and person. This approach may work well if the challenge is narrow, well defined and has relatively few deep interconnects into other organisational functions.
- We build employee data collection, analysis, strategy formulation, implementation and continuous improvement abilities from the very first day. In addition employees improve team work, communication and leadership skills.
- Large consulting companies don’t engage employees in the same way. They depend on employees to feed them the data and then they carry out the analyses and presentation of options to top management. Such implementations have to be supported with heavy processes, extensive documentation and governance and also require an external catalyser to galvanize action.